At HMA we manufacture a wide range of bespoke canopies to suit each application, here is a little information about them:
- All canopies are manufactured from 304 grade Stainless Steel
- Our canopies are complete with full-length extract plenums, which are home to HMA stainless steel baffle type grease eliminators and grease drainage collection points
- Extract only and extract and supply air canopies are available
- When required supply air will be introduced through a full length insulated plenum, which is complete with perforated stainless steel panels to the front face
- All joints in the canopy shall be welded and grease tight
- Exposed edges shall be crush folded with no visible mechanical fixings. All joints are silicone sealed with food grade sealant.
- Canopies are complete with Stainless Steel recessed light fittings which are steam, heat and greaseproof and provide 500 lux on the working surface below. We can also offer LED light fittings a more eco-friendly light than other lighting sources
- Should a standard island or wall canopy not be suitable for your project we can manufacture low level plenum type canopies, condense canopies and ventilated ceilings to name but a few.
- Infill panels can be manufactured to make good any difference between the top of the canopy and the ceiling level.
All HMA canopies are manufactured in accordance with DW172